This chicken is seasoned to perfection with some secret ingredients. Okay, they’re not that secret.. paprika, Italian seasoning, garlic, and parmesan cheese. Mmmm! This seasoning is put on the chicken dry but man does it pack a punch after it’s cooked!
We also added some tasty seasonings in the cauliflower rice to really tie the chicken and cauliflower rice together!
Yields 4 servings of Keto Butter Chicken with Parmesan Cauliflower Rice
- 16 ounce boneless + skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter, divided
- 400 gram cauliflower, riced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 medium lemon, juice + zest
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
1. Measure out and prepare all ingredients.
2. On a plate, combine the parmesan cheese, minced garlic, paprika, and Italian seasoning.
3. Season the chicken with the mixture made. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add half the butter to a frying pan and heat on medium to high heat. Cook the chicken on both sides until golden brown and cooked thoroughly. Remove from pan.
5. Using the same pan, add the other half of the butter to the pan. Fry the garlic and onion for 30 seconds to 1 minute until translucent.
6. Add the riced cauliflower to the pan. Stir to combine well and cook for about 1 minute.
7. Add in half of the parsley and zest of a lemon. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the lemon juice. Stir well.
8. Add in the rest of the parsley and stir well to combine.
9. Add the chicken over to the frying pan on top of the cauliflower rice.
10. Serve the cauliflower rice and chicken breasts with a slice of lemon. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Butter Chicken with Parmesan Cauliflower Rice. Each serving comes out to be 330 calories, 24.1g fat, 5g net carbs, and 24.2g protein.
|16.00 ounce boneless, skinless chicken thighs||649||40.5||0||0.0||0.0||76.9|
|0.25 cup grated parmesan cheese||108||7.2||1||0||1||9.6|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 teaspoon paprika||6||0.3||1.2||0.8||0.4||0.3|
|1.00 teaspoon italian seasoning||3||0.1||0.6||0.4||0.2||0.1|
|4.00 tablespoon unsalted butter||407||46||0.1||0||0.1||0.5|
|400.00 gram cauliflower||92||2||16.4||9.2||7.2||7.2|
|0.50 medium onion||19||0.1||4.4||0.8||3.6||0.6|
|2.00 teaspoon fresh garlic||8||0||1.9||0.1||1.8||0.4|
|1.00 medium lemon||24||0.3||7.8||2.4||5.5||0.9|
|0.25 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes||1||0.1||0.3||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|0.25 teaspoon fresh parsley||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/4)||330||24.1||8.4||3.5||5||24.2|