This straightforward 7-ingredient recipe produces an exceptionally bold, outlandishly decadent chocolate fudge cake like no other—completely guilt-free! Satisfy your cravings without sacrificing your conscience with a recipe that’s oil-free and 100% keto-friendly—and can easily be made gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan, should you choose! It’s deliciously dense and flavorsome and is guaranteed to top even your traditional sugar-and-flour desserts.
If you thought a keto chocolate cake would be more difficult and less delicious than a non-keto-friendly one, think again! This recipe calls for just 8 ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes to cook, with only one step of preparation. Simply gather all of your ingredients, mix them thoroughly, and bake.
Once your fudgey chocolate cake is out of the oven, you’ll need to let it rest and cool off. In the interim, it’s frosting time! After all, what would a rich and dense keto chocolate cake be without a sugar-free, light, and creamy keto frosting? It’ll take but a minute to whip up: combine all the required ingredients and stir until the frosting is nice and smooth (then you can lick the spoon clean).
Do you simply need more of this wondrously dense and moist keto chocolate cake in your life? We don’t blame you—in fact, we have the solution. Double this recipe and bake in two separate tins. Combine your cakes into a double-layered tower of decadence, with a delicious layer of chocolate frosting between and of course another on the top. Slice yourself a generous guilt-free piece, and enjoy!
Yields 6 servings of Keto Chocolate Cake
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 6 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 large egg
- 1/3 cup erythritol
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4 ounce cream cheese, room temp
- 2 tablespoon butter, room temp
- 2/3 cup powdered stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
1. Measure out and prepare all of the ingredients. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line a cake baking pan with parchment paper and grease it with spray or oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients together. Whisk until smooth.
4. Pour the cake mixture into the greased baking pan and smooth out with a spatula.
5. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Make the frosting by beating all of the ingredients with a mixer. Add more milk as needed to achieve the desired consistency.
7. Let cool before serving. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 6 servings of Keto Chocolate Cake. Each serving comes out to be 345 calories, 27.9g fat, 7.6g net carbs, and 12.3g protein.
|1.50 cup almond flour||973||84||37||21.8||15.1||35.3|
|6.00 tablespoon cocoa powder||123||3||18||6||12||6|
|2.25 teaspoon baking powder||5||0||2.9||0||2.9||0|
|0.50 teaspoon salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.33 cup unsweetened almond milk||10||0.9||0.4||0.2||0.2||0.4|
|3.00 large egg||236||15.7||1.2||0||1.2||20.7|
|0.33 cup erythritol||13||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.50 teaspoon vanilla extract||19||0||0.8||0||0.8||0|
|0.25 cup cocoa powder||82||2||12||4||8||4|
|4.00 ounce cream cheese||388||38.6||4.7||0||4.7||7|
|2.00 tablespoon butter||203||23||0||0||0||0.2|
|0.66 cup powdered stevia/erythritol blend||3||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 teaspoon vanilla extract||12||0||0.6||0||0.6||0|
|2.00 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk||4||0.3||0.2||0.1||0.1||0.2|
|Per Serving (/6)||345||27.9||12.9||5.4||7.6||12.3|