One of the first drinks I got from Starbucks was the vanilla bean frappuccino, unbeknownst to me all the carbs that were in that drink. It was okay but definitely not good enough to sacrifice all those carbs I would be consuming.
I wanted to recreate this infamous drink but with no carbs and be able to make it more decadent! What I created is a smooth and creamy real frappuccino, made with actual brewed coffee!
Yields 4 servings of Keto Vanilla Frappuccino
- 1 cup brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 cup ice cubes
1. Measure out and prepare all ingredients.
2. Put the chilled brewed coffee, almond milk, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, liquid stevia, and xanthan gum into the blender. Pulse until combined well.
3. Add the ice cubes to the blender and pulse until combined well.
4. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
This makes a total of 4 serving of Keto Vanilla Frappuccino. Each serving comes out to be 217 calories, 22.2g fat, 2g net carbs, and 2.1g protein.
|1.00 cup brewed coffee||2||0.1||0||0||0||0.3|
|1.00 cup unsweetened almond milk||29||2.6||1.2||0.7||0.5||1.2|
|1.00 cup heavy whipping cream||809||85.9||6.5||0||6.5||6.8|
|2.00 teaspoon vanilla extract||25||0||1.1||0.0||1.1||0.0|
|1.00 teaspoon liquid stevia||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.25 teaspoon xanthan gum||4||0||0.9||0.9||0.0||0.0|
|2.00 cup ice cubes||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/4)||217||22.2||2.4||0.4||2||2.1|