Steaks are great on the grill, but sometimes I want a juicy steak right on the stovetop. This recipe is so easy to make and you get a nicely cooked steak with some tender zucchini pieces!
This steak zucchini skillet is made with only one pan, so not only will you get a delicious dinner, but it is an easy weeknight dinner to clean up!
Yields 2 servings of Keto Zucchini Steak Skillet
- 16 ounce sirloin steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoon fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 12 ounce zucchini
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Dice the zucchini.
2. Let the steaks sit on the counter to reach room temperature. Chop the steaks into pieces.
3. On medium to high heat, add the olive oil, butter, steak, and garlic to a skillet and cook. Flip to brown on both sides.
4. Add the diced zucchini to the skillet and cook for a few more minutes.
5. Stir to combine well so everything is flavorful.
6. Season with salt and pepper and stir well. Remove from heat.
7. Top with chopped parsley and serve.
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Steak Zucchini Skillet. Each serving comes out to be 846 calories, 62.2g fat, 3.9g net carbs, and 63.7g protein.
|16.00 ounce sirloin steak||1102||63.5||0||0||0||122.5|
|1.00 tablespoon olive oil||119||13.5||0||0||0||0|
|4.00 tablespoon unsalted butter||407||46||0.1||0||0.1||0.5|
|2.00 teaspoon fresh garlic||8||0||1.9||0.1||1.8||0.4|
|12.00 ounce zucchini||51||1.2||9.2||3.4||5.8||3.9|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 tablespoon fresh parsley||3||0.1||0.5||0.3||0.2||0.2|
|Per Serving (/2)||846||62.2||5.8||1.9||3.9||63.7|