Introducing our delicious stuffed ham and cheese pancake recipe, a quick and effortless delight that can be prepared in minutes. You’ll make it by first baking the pancake, which creates your canvas to add the toppings. The result is a flavorful and filling meal perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
This dish is versatile because you can savor it piping hot or relish it chilled, making it an excellent choice for a satisfying office lunch that you can take with you. Making the pancake is simple. Just blend the ingredients, pour the mixture into an oven-proof skillet, and let it bake for 15 minutes. Once the pancake develops a delightful golden brown top, it’s time to add the mouthwatering fillings.
This recipe calls for ham, cheddar cheese, and a small dollop of butter. You can then finish it off with a sprinkle of freshly chopped spring onion. The final result is a super tasty, nutrient-packed meal you’ll look forward to devouring every time you make it!
This stuffed ham and cheese pancake recipe would also make an excellent dish for Sunday brunch. It’s easy to make in advance and serve up when everybody is ready to eat. You can also change the toppings around to suit your preferences. Get creative and try this recipe. We’re sure it will be a winner!
Yields 3 servings of Keto Savory Stuffed Ham & Cheese Pancake
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, room temperature
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon unflavored whey protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter, for the pan
- 6 ounce sliced deli ham, chopped
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoon green onion, chopped
1. Gather and prep all of the ingredients. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Add all ingredients for the savory pancake (except for the butter) to a blender.
3. Blend for 60-90 seconds to fully combine and aerate the mixture.
4. Place the butter in an oven-proof pan over medium heat. Once the butter is melted and sizzling, remove the pan from the heat and add in the batter.
5. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the pancake is fluffy and browned. The center should be just set. These pancakes can rise non-uniformly and will deflate some once taken out of the oven.
6. Once you remove the pancake from the oven, top with the toppings and garnish with green onion. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 6 servings of Keto Savory Stuffed Ham & Cheese Pancake. Each serving comes out to be 597 calories, 47.4g fats, 6.0g net carbs, and 37.0g protein.
|0.50 cup heavy cream||405||42.8||3.2||0||3.2||3.3|
|6.00 large egg||472||31.4||2.4||0||2.4||41.5|
|2.00 ounce cream cheese||194||19.3||2.3||0||2.3||3.5|
|2.00 tablespoon unflavored low-carb protein powder||43||0.2||0.8||0.4||0.4||9.5|
|1.00 teaspoon baking powder||2||0||1.3||0||1.3||0|
|0.50 teaspoon onion powder||4||0||0.9||0.2||0.8||0.1|
|0.50 teaspoon garlic powder||5||0||1.2||0.1||1||0.3|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 tablespoon butter||102||11.5||0||0||0||0.1|
|6.00 ounce deli-sliced black forest ham||189||6.3||3.2||0||3.2||31.5|
|0.75 cup cheddar cheese||371||30.6||2.8||0||2.8||21|
|2.00 tablespoon green onion||4||0||0.9||0.3||0.6||0.2|
|Per Serving (/3)||597||47.4||6.3||0.3||6.0||37.0|