This single-serving Pumpkin Mug Cake recipe is the perfect solution when you want a delicious, easy-to-make dessert. The cake comes out fluffy, moist, and oh so good!
The nicest thing about this pumpkin mug cake is how simple it is to make. All of the ingredients are combined in a microwave-safe dish, and the cake is then microwaved.
This mug cake is delicious on its own, but you can spice it up with sugar-free whipped cream. It’s also great with sugar-free maple or chocolate syrup. I like to serve mine with just a dusting of cinnamon because I don’t need more sweetener to be satisfied. But you can also add in a few drops of stevia or another sweetener if you wish.
This pumpkin mug cake is perfect for the fall and winter months. The pumpkin puree is a great natural sweetener, and packed full of nutrients like beta carotene, iron, and vitamin E. It’s also full of fiber so you can feel fuller after eating only one serving.
This recipe uses 1/2 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice instead of cinnamon and nutmeg. It’s not hard, so don’t fret if you’ve never made pumpkin pie spice before. This pumpkin mug cake is easily adapted to be made in larger quantities. Just double the recipe and make it in a small casserole dish.
If you want to keep the calories low, skip the dried fruit, nuts, and chocolate chips and add in the sugar-free maple syrup. This pumpkin mug cake will satisfy any pumpkin cravings without having to bake more than you need for one sitting.
Yields 1 serving of Keto Pumpkin Mug Cake
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Measure out and prepare all of the ingredients.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter.
3. Add the pumpkin puree and egg with the melted butter.
4. Stir to combine well.
5. Add in the coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice.
6. Stir until everything is combined well. Place in the microwave and set it for 2 minutes or until the cake is brown on top and sides.
7. Let cool a bit before serving. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 1 serving of Keto Pumpkin Mug Cake. Each serving comes out to be 227 calories, 18.7g fat, 4.3g net carbs, and 8.9g protein.
|1.00 tablespoon unsalted butter||102||11.5||0||0||0||0.1|
|2.00 tablespoon pumpkin puree||10||0.1||2.5||0.9||1.6||0.3|
|1.00 large egg||79||5.2||0.4||0||0.4||6.9|
|1.50 tablespoon coconut flour||30||1.8||5||3.5||1.5||1.5|
|1.00 tablespoon erythritol||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.25 teaspoon baking powder||1||0||0||0.0||0.3||0.0|
|0.50 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice||3||0.1||0.6||0.1||0.5||0.1|
|Per Serving (/1)||227||18.7||8.8||4.5||4.3||8.9|