This lunch bowl is something easy to whip up if you’re running late out the door on your way to work.
A simple bed of leafy greens topped with veggies like avocados and cherry tomatoes. I added prosciutto and a hard-boiled egg to this plate. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice and lunch is served!
Yields 1 serving of Keto Prosciutto Lunch Plate
- 1/2 ounce leafy greens
- 1 1/2 ounce cherry tomatoes
- 3 ounce prosciutto
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium lemon, juice of
- 1 medium green onion
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Boil the egg, slice the avocado, and chop up the green onion.
2. On a plate, place the leafy greens followed by cherry tomatoes, prosciutto, hard boiled egg cut in half, sliced avocado, and crumbled goat cheese.
3. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
4. Garnish with the green onions. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 1 serving of Keto Prosciutto Lunch Plate. Each serving comes out to be 616 calories, 45.9g fat, 7.1g net carbs, and 39g protein.
|0.50 ounce Leafy Greens||2||0||0.5||0.3||0.2||0.2|
|1.50 ounce cherry tomatoes||8||0.1||1.7||0.5||1.2||0.4|
|3.00 ounce prosciutto||166||7.1||0.3||0||0.3||23.6|
|1.00 large egg||79||5.2||0.4||0||0.4||6.9|
|0.50 medium avocado||150||13.9||7.8||6.1||1.7||1.8|
|1.00 ounce goat cheese||75||6||0||0||0||5.4|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 tablespoon olive oil||119||13.5||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 medium lemon||12||0.1||4||1.2||2.7||0.5|
|1.00 medium green onion||5||0||1.1||0.4||0.7||0|
|Per Serving (/1)||616||45.9||15.6||8.5||7.1||39|