This keto recipe screams fall. The pumpkin muffin exquisitely mixed with maple and cream cheese come together to make a delicious dessert (or snack)! The sweet notes of nutmeg, cloves, and cinnamon are a perfect pairing against the pumpkin, maple, and rich cream cheese.
These muffins are made by swirling the filling and pumpkin mixture together before putting into the oven. That way, you get all the flavors in every single bite.
Yields 6 servings of Keto Maple Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour, blanched
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 cup stevia/erythritol blend
- 2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia
Maple Cream Cheese Filling:
- 2 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 2 teaspoon heavy cream
1. Gather and prepare all the ingredients. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Whisk together the dry ingredients in a bowl: almond flour, coconut flour, stevia/erythritol blend, allspice, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients: melted butter, eggs, pumpkin puree, and liquid stevia. Mix until well combined.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together until smooth.
5. In a separate bowl, with a hand mixer whip the softened cream cheese.
6. Add sour cream and mix.
7. Add in the maple extract, liquid stevia, and heavy cream. Mix together until well combined.
8. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Fill half of the cupcake liner with the pumpkin muffin mixture.
9. Spoon the maple cream cheese mixture on top of this.
10. Then, add more of the pumpkin batter. Then, top with the maple cream cheese mixture again.
11. With a toothpick, mix these together creating a swirl. Then, place in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
12. A toothpick inserted into the muffin should come out clean when done. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 6 servings of Keto Maple Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins. Each serving comes out to be 256 calories, 23.2g fat, 3.4g net carbs, and 7.4g protein.
|1.00 cup almond flour||648||56||24.6||14.6||10.1||23.5|
|2.00 tablespoon coconut flour||40||2.3||6.7||4.7||2||2|
|0.25 cup stevia/erythritol blend||10||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 teaspoon ground allspice||10||0.3||2.8||0.8||2||0.2|
|0.50 teaspoon baking powder||1||0||0.6||0||0.6||0|
|0.25 teaspoon salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 large egg||157||10.5||0.8||0||0.8||13.8|
|4.00 tablespoon unsalted butter||407||46||0.1||0||0.1||0.5|
|2.00 tablespoon pumpkin puree||10||0.1||2.5||0.9||1.6||0.3|
|0.50 teaspoon liquid stevia||0||0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|2.00 ounce cream cheese||194||19.3||2.3||0||2.3||3.5|
|1.00 teaspoon sour cream||9||0.9||0.2||0||0.2||0.1|
|1.00 teaspoon maple extract||12||0||0.6||0||0.6||0|
|0.25 teaspoon liquid stevia||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 teaspoon heavy cream||34||3.6||0.3||0||0.3||0.3|
|Per Serving (/6)||256||23.2||6.9||3.5||3.4||7.4|