This creamy chicken recipe is wildly popular across keto websites. It’s basically a chicken salad mixed with cream cheese, bacon, ranch seasoning, and green onions. This recipe is one of those where it’s hard to put the spoon down!
Making this in the Instant Pot just makes it that much easier. You can even throw frozen chicken in there if you forget to thaw it out. An extra five minute on the timer and you’re good to go.
Yields 8 servings of Keto Instant Pot Creamy Chicken
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium green onion, sliced
1. Turn the Instant Pot onto the sauté setting, then allow it to heat up. Add the bacon then cook it until it crisps up. Remove from the pot then set aside, then hit the cancel button on the Instant Pot.
2. Add the chicken, cream cheese, water, vinegar, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes, dill, salt, and pepper.
3. Manually set the Instant Pot to high pressure for 15 minutes. Once it’s done cooking, perform a quick release.
4. Take the chicken out then shred with two forks before returning to the pot.
5. Stir in the cheddar cheese. Sprinkle the bacon and green onions over the top, then serve.
This makes a total of 8 servings of Keto Instant Pot Creamy Chicken. Each serving comes out to be 382.79 Calories, 25.93g Fats, 4.33g Net Carbs, and 31.85g Protein.
|Instant Pot Creamy Chicken||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|2 slices bacon, chopped||108||8.1||0.4||0||0.4||7.8|
|2 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breasts||1089||24||0||0||0||204|
|16 ounces cream cheese||1588||156||25||0||25||28|
|2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar||6.3||0||0.3||0||0.3||0|
|1 tablespoon dried chives||0.9||0||0.1||0.1||0||0.1|
|1½ teaspoons garlic powder||16||0||3.5||0.4||3.1||0.8|
|1½ teaspoons onion powder||12||0||2.8||0.5||2.3||0.4|
|1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes||5.7||0.3||1||0.5||0.5||0.2|
|1 teaspoon dried dill||2.6||0||0.6||0.1||0.5||0.2|
|2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese||229||19||1.8||0||1.8||13|
|1 medium green onion||4.8||0||1.1||0.4||0.7||0.3|