Channel your inner Rachael Ray and whip up this weeknight meal in 30 minutes or less. I think the method for cooking this chicken is wonderful. The pieces are coated in Parmesan then fried in the sun-dried tomato oil. This creates a flavorful sear on the chicken itself.
Then these chicken thighs are smothered in a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese, taking this meal to the next level. This recipe is perfect with zoodles or a side salad.
Yields 6 servings of Keto Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Thighs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1.3 pounds (6-pieces) chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup oil from jarred sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup drained sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
1. Add the Parmesan cheese for the chicken, salt, and some pepper to a plate. Dip the chicken in the mixture to coat it.
2. Preheat the sun-dried tomato oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the cheese coated chicken for several minutes on each side, so that the chicken is browned. Set the chicken aside while you make the sauce.
3. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Cook for a few minutes until the tomatoes start to soften.
4. Add the heavy cream, and sprinkle in the remaining Parmesan cheese. Whisk together to create the finished sauce.
5. Add the chicken back to the skillet and continue cooking until the chicken is cooked completely through.
This makes a total of 6 servings of Keto Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Thighs. Each serving comes out to be 526.08 Calories, 42.33g Fats, 7.93g Net Carbs, and 30.45g Protein.
|Keto Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Thighs||Calories||Fat(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese||315||21||10||0||10||21|
|1.3 pounds (6-pieces) chicken thighs||967||46||0||0||0||143|
|¼ cup oil from jarred sun-dried tomatoes||495||56||0||0||0||0|
|1 cup drained sun-dried tomatoes||139||1.6||30||6.6||23.4||7.6|
|4 cloves garlic||18||0.1||4||0.3||3.7||0.8|
|1 tablespoon Italian seasoning||8.5||0.3||1.9||1.2||0.7||0.3|
|1 ½ cup heavy whipping cream||1214||129||9.8||0||9.8||10|