Life is better, and sweeter, with condensed milk! Imagine what you can make with it: flan, custard, dulce de leche – the possibilities are endless! Trust me, it’s as good as the real thing.
I used half and half of allulose and erythritol. You may adjust the sweetness according to your preference.
Yields 30 servings of Keto Condensed Milk.
- 433 grams heavy whipping cream, about 15 ounces
- 28 grams salted butter, about 2 tablespoons
- 85 grams allulose, about 3 ounces
- 85 grams granulated erythritol, about 3 ounces
1. Dump all the ingredients in a large, shallow, skillet. The larger the surface of the skillet, the faster the milk will condense or reduce.
2. Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until condensed by half, stirring every so often to prevent scorching. It will take about 15-20 minutes. You will notice that as your milk condenses the color will change from white to off-white, to a light golden color. You want slow, almost quiet bubbles as you reduce your mixture.
4. Knowing when to stop is tricky. When you start to see that the milk coats your spatula, but drips off effortlessly, you know that you are almost there. Give it another 5 minutes, stir, then remove from heat. The milk will continue to thicken as it cools. Make sure to stir every so often to homogenize the mixture. Look for thick and gooey. You know you’re at the right place when your milk coats the back of your spoon and does not drip — or it takes a good amount of licking to get it off your finger!
This fills a one-pint mason jar. Makes a total of 503 g (17 oz) or 30 servings (1 tbsp) of Keto Condensed Milk. Each serving comes out to be 56.77 Calories, 5.96g Fats, 0.54g Net Carbs, and 0.42g Protein.
|Keto Condensed Milk||Calories||Fats (g)||Carbs (g)||Fiber (g)||Net Carbs (g)||Protein (g)|
|433 g heavy whipping cream||1472||156.23||12.30||0.00||12.30||12.30|
|28 g salted butter||201||22.71||0.02||0.00||0.02||0.24|
|85 g allulose||30.00||0.00||49.00||45.00||4.00||0.00|
|85 g granulated erythritol||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|