Holidays are right around the corner! It’s a time where too many sweets are easily accessible. These keto cinnamon shortbread cookies will keep you in check as “regular” sweets are very carb heavy.
These cinnamon shortbread cookies are not carb heavy, baked to perfection, and sprinkled with powdered sweetener! These are the best cookies to sink your teeth into after a good holiday meal!
Yields 12 servings of Keto Cinnamon Shortbread Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoon erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoon erythritol
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol
1. Measure out and prepare the ingredients.
2. In a food processor, combine the almond flour, erythritol, baking soda, and sea salt. Pulse until combined well.
3. Add the vanilla extract and butter to the food processor. Pulse until a thick dough starts to form.
4. On a piece of parchment paper, spread out dough into a rectangle.
5. Cover the dough with another piece of parchment paper. With a rolling pin, roll out the dough until the dough is about 3/8″ thick.
6. Put the dough in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. It should get stiff but still be able to roll without crumbling.
7. In a bowl, combine the erythritol and cinnamon. Stir until combined well.
8. Sprinkle this blend on the chilled cookie dough.
9. Using the parchment paper, gently lift up the cookie dough and roll it. Wrap the cookie dough with parchment paper and chill in the refrigerator for about an hour or until firm.
10. Take out and slice the dough. Preheat oven to 375F.
11. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the cookies evenly.
12. Bake cookies for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown.
13. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before taking off.
14. Sprinkle with powdered erythritol. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 12 servings of Keto Cinnamon Shortbread Cookies. Each serving comes out to be 90 calories, 8.5g fat, 1g net carbs, and 2g protein.
|1.00 cup almond flour||648||56||24.6||14.6||10.1||23.5|
|3.00 tablespoon erythritol||7||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 teaspoon baking soda||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.25 teaspoon sea salt||0||0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|1.00 teaspoon vanilla extract||12||0||0.6||0||0.6||0|
|0.25 cup butter||407||46||0||0||0||0.5|
|2.00 teaspoon erythritol||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.25 teaspoon ground cinnamon||8||0||2.6||1.7||0.9||0.1|
|1.00 tablespoon powdered erythritol||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/12)||90||8.5||2.3||1.4||1||2|