These keto cauliflower hash browns are as easy to make as pancakes! They’re great alone, or with a dollop of sour cream. Another great option is to add some poached eggs!
Make these for your family along with eggs and bacon for an American style breakfast. These hash browns are a great option for when you miss potatoes in the morning, or alongside classic brunch style breakfasts.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
- 1 pound cauliflower
- 3 large eggs
- ½ medium yellow onion, finely diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces butter
1. Wash then peel the outer leaves of the cauliflower head. Cut down into a few pieces then rice with a food processor. You could also use a cheese grater if that’s what you have.
2. Add the riced cauliflower, eggs, onion, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl. Mix together well then allow to sit for 10 minutes.
3. Preheat a large skillet, the heat up the butter until it’s completely melted.
4. Scoop the cauliflower batter into the frying pan, then use a spatula to flatten and shape them into hash browns. You want them to be about 3-4 inches wide.
5. Fry for at least 5 minutes on each side, or until they look golden brown. Make sure you don’t flip them too quickly, or they may crumble. Serve as desired.
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns. Each serving comes out to be 288.25 Calories, 27.03g Fats, 3.58g Net Carbs, and 7.23g Protein.
|Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1 pound cauliflower||104||2||19||10||9||8.3|
|3 large eggs||215||14||1.1||0||1.1||19|
|1/2 medium yellow onion||21||0.1||4.8||0.7||4.1||0.6|
|4 ounces butter||813||92||0.1||0||0.1||1|