This broccoli, ham, and mushroom bake is a wonderfully versatile meal: whip it up for a family lunch, serve in the evening for dinner, or prep one on the weekend for a few days of tasty, healthy breakfasts. Light and creamy eggs mix with delicious salty ham and tender broccoli, topped with melted cheddar cheese for a beautifully flavorsome and well-rounded dish. It’s quick and easy too: simply mix, bake, and serve.
Bakes are an excellent meal choice and are versatile in more ways than one. Not only are they perfect for any time of day, but they can be made with pretty much anything you find lying around in the fridge or pantry. This recipe calls for mushroom, broccoli, ham, cheese, and egg, but feel free to substitute or add anything that’s to your liking—it’s bound to turn out good!
Not only is it quick and delicious, but this bake is also packed with nutrition. Eggs are a health food powerhouse, full of protein, healthy fats, iron, vitamins, minerals, and carotenoids—and this recipe uses 14 of them! Broccoli, ham, and mushroom also bring to the table their own fibers, vitamins, minerals, and proteins, making this dish wonderfully filling and incredibly good for you.
Top off with deliciously melted cheddar cheese, season to taste, and serve. Or better yet, keep it in the fridge for delicious and healthy breakfasts, perfect for kickstarting your day throughout the week!
Yields 8 servings of Keto Broccoli, Ham, & Mushroom Bake
- 16 ounce cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 20 ounce broccoli
- 12 ounce ham
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 14 large egg
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a frying pan over medium heat, add olive oil and the sliced mushrooms. Cook until the mushrooms turn brown.
3. Chop the broccoli into florets.
4. Place the florets into a microwave safe bowl. Cover with cling wrap and microwave for 1-2 minutes.
5. Chop the ham into cubes.
6. Spray the baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange the mushrooms, broccoli, ham cubes, and half of the cheddar cheese evenly into the pan.
7. In a bowl, crack and scramble the eggs.
8. Pour the scrambled eggs on top of the mushrooms, broccoli, and ham. Season with the rest of the cheddar cheese. Bake for 45 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through.
9. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 8 servings of Keto Broccoli, Ham, & Mushroom Bake. Each serving comes out to be 436 calories, 30.3g fat, 8.3g net carbs, and 30.2g protein.
|16.00 ounce cremini mushrooms||127||0.5||18.6||2.7||15.9||11.3|
|2.00 tablespoon olive oil||239||27||0||0||0||0|
|20.00 ounce broccoli||198||2.3||40.7||18.7||22||13.5|
|12.00 ounce ham||425||15.2||12.1||0||12.1||60.8|
|2.00 cup cheddar cheese||990||81.6||7.6||0||7.6||56|
|14.00 large egg||1101||73.2||5.5||0||5.5||96.7|
|0.50 cup heavy cream||405||42.8||3.2||0||3.2||3.3|
|Per Serving (/8)||436||30.3||11||2.7||8.3||30.2|