These mini muffins will perk up your breakfast with bites of blueberries (use frozen!) and a coconut flour base. They’re great for those of you who loved having a muffin in the morning before starting keto, but we kept them small to help with portion control.
Yields 6 servings of Keto Blueberry Pancake Bites
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup erythritol
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup water
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
1. Preheat your oven to 325F. Grease a mini muffin tin well, as the batter is very sticky.
2. Use a blender to puree the eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
3. Add the coconut flour, butter, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Blend until smooth, then let the batter sit for a few minutes to thicken. Blend in the additional portion of water, about 1/3 at a time until the batter is thin enough to scoop easily but not thin enough to pour.
4. Put the batter into the muffin tin. Top with a few blueberries per bite and press the berries down into the batter.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until the batter fully cooks. Serve with sugar-free pancake syrup.
This makes a total of 6 servings of Keto Blueberry Pancake Bites. Each serving comes out to be 174.77 Calories, 13.27g Fats, 7.07g Net Carbs, and 6.52g Protein.
|Keto Blueberry Pancake Bites||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|4 large eggs||286||19||1.4||0||1.4||25|
|¼ cup erythritol||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|½ teaspoon vanilla extract||6||0||0.3||0||0.3||0|
|½ cup coconut flour||304||12||36||6||30||13|
|¼ cup butter||407||46||0||0||0||0.5|
|1 teaspoon baking powder||2||2.4||1.3||0||1.3||0|
|¼ teaspoon cinnamon||1.6||0||0.5||0.3||0.2||0|
|½ cup frozen blueberries||42||0.2||11||1.8||9.2||0.6|