This Asian inspired dish is one to keep in your back pocket for weeknight dinners. But beware, this dish is on the spicy side!
The cauliflower rice and ground pork pair well but it’s all the seasonings and other ingredients that create this spectacular meal.
Yields 3 servings of Keto Asian Pork & Cauliflower Bowl
- 400 gram cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 400 gram ground pork
- 3 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 medium red chile
- 3 tablespoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 medium cucumber
- 2 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 medium green onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Chop the chile pepper.
2. Put the cauliflower in a food processor and chop it until it is the consistency of rice.
3. Add avocado oil to a frying pan and add the riced cauliflower. Cook on medium heat for 6-8 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from pan and keep warm.
4. Cook the ground pork in the same pan on medium to high heat until it is thoroughly cooked, about 7-8 minutes.
5. Add minced garlic, chile pepper, and ginger to the pan. Stir together well and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Then, remove from heat.
6. Add half the lime juice and half the soy sauce. Add the cilantro and stir until combined well.
7. Add the other half of the lime juice and soy sauce in a bowl. Mix together and set aside.
8. Using a peeler, shave the cucumber. This will leave the cucumber in ribbons. Place the cucumber ribbons on a plate.
9. Take the bowl with lime juice and soy sauce and pour this over the cucumber ribbons. Add the chopped mint and toss to combine.
10. Serve the cucumbers with the seasoned ground pork.
11. Top with chopped green onion and mint. Drizzle with olive oil as needed.
This makes a total of 3 servings of Keto Asian Pork & Cauliflower Bowl. Each serving comes out to be 567 calories, 47.2g fat, 7.3g net carbs, and 25.6g protein.
|400.00 gram cauliflower||92||2||16.4||9.2||7.2||7.2|
|2.00 tablespoon avocado oil||241||27.3||0||0||0||0|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|400.00 gram ground pork||1052||84.8||0||0||0||64.7|
|3.00 teaspoon fresh garlic||13||0||2.8||0.2||2.6||0.5|
|1.00 medium red chile||1||0||0.3||0.1||0.2||0.1|
|3.00 tablespoon fresh ginger||14||0.1||3.2||0.4||2.8||0.3|
|3.00 tablespoon lime juice||11||0||3.8||0.2||3.6||0.2|
|2.00 tablespoon soy sauce||17||0.2||1.6||0.3||1.3||2.6|
|0.25 cup fresh cilantro||1||0||0.2||0.1||0||0.1|
|0.50 medium cucumber||15||0.1||3.7||0.5||3.2||0.7|
|2.00 tablespoon fresh mint||1||0||0.3||0.2||0.1||0.1|
|1.00 medium green onion||5||0||1.1||0.4||0.7||0.3|
|2.00 tablespoon olive oil||239||27||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/3)||567||47.2||11.1||3.8||7.3||25.6|