Here’s our method for making the most classic keto breakfast around – bacon and eggs! We love frying up the bacon first, then using the fat to cook up the eggs. Served with fresh parsley and cherry tomatoes – just like they do at your favorite greasy spoon.
The best thing about classic bacon and eggs is that it’s a hearty breakfast that keeps you full throughout the day.
Yields 4 servings of Classic Bacon and Eggs
- 8 large eggs
- 5 ounces sliced bacon
- 12-16 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Fry the bacon slices over medium-high heat until they’re crispy. Set the bacon aside but leave the bacon fat in the pan.
2. Crack the eggs open into the hot bacon grease. Cook them however you like.
3. Season the eggs with salt and pepper, then plate with the bacon. Add the cherry tomatoes to the hot skillet and roast for a few minutes.
4. Serve the tomatoes with the bacon and eggs, then garnish with the parsley.
This makes a total of 4 servings of Classic Bacon and Eggs. Each serving comes out to be 322.35 Calories, 22.15g Fats, 3.1g Net Carbs, and 24.23g Protein.
|Classic Bacon and Eggs||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|8 large eggs||663||50||2.4||0||2.4||48|
|5 ounces sliced bacon||572||38||2.9||0||2.9||50|
|16 cherry tomatoes||49||0.5||11||3.3||6.7||2.4|
|1/4 cup chopped parsley||5.4||0.1||0.9||0.5||0.4||0.5|