One of the most delicious dishes I’ve ever had is one that my mother makes. A yummy, creamy and cheesy potato casserole. Today I decided it’s time to create a keto version of this delicious meal.
Of course, we’ll need to ditch the potatoes, but using cauliflower is a great substitute! Even the kids will like this meal.
The best thing about this dish is that it’s incredibly easy to make and only has 4 ingredients! It’s great for parents or hard-workers who just don’t have the time to sit down and make a big dinner. Trust me, as soon as you smell it in the oven, you’ll be drooling at the mouth.
Yields 8 servings of Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole
- 588 g cauliflower, ~1 medium head
- 55 g onion, chopped, ~1/2 medium
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Chop up your cauliflower into bite-size pieces, place it into a casserole dish.
2. Dice up your onions and add it to the cauliflower.
3. Pour in your sour cream and cheese into the dish.
4. Mix it all together!
5. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
This makes a total of 8 servings of Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole Each serving comes out to be 135.13 Calories, 10.48g Fats, 4.47g Net Carbs, and 5.42g Protein.
|Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1 medium (588 g) head of cauliflower||147||1.65||29.22||11.8||17.42||11.29|
|½ medium (55 g) onion, chopped||22||0.06||5.14||0.9||4.24||0.61|
|1 cup sour cream||455||44.51||10.65||0||10.65||5.61|
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese||457||37.64||3.49||0||3.49||25.84|