Bell peppers are such a versatile fruit! I love making stuffed peppers and anything that has a kick to it. If you are like me, this will be a weeknight dinner hit for you!
These stuffed peppers are creamy with shredded cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and your favorite low-carb hot sauce (I always use Frank’s). This is all finished off with pungent but sharp blue cheese crumbles!
Yields 6 servings of Keto Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- 2 medium red bell pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked + shredded
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded + divided
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 3 tablespoon blue cheese
- 15 ounce romaine lettuce
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cut the peppers into halves and take the seeds out.
3. Place the halved peppers into a baking dish and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. With the cooked shredded chicken in a bowl, add half of the shredded cheddar cheese.
5. Then add the mayonnaise and hot sauce. Stir to combine well.
6. Spoon in the seasoned shredded chicken into each of the bell pepper name. Top with the remaining shredded cheddar cheese.
7. Cover with aluminum foil.
8. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the filling is golden brown.
9. Garnish with blue cheese and serve with a side salad. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 6 servings of Keto Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers . Each serving comes out to be 383 calories, 23.1g fat, 5.1g net carbs, and 35.2g protein.
|1.00 medium yellow bell pepper||31||0.2||7.3||1||6.2||0.6|
|2.00 medium red bell pepper||71||0.7||13.9||4.8||9||2.3|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0|
|16.00 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast||748||16.3||0||0||0||140.6|
|2.00 cup cheddar cheese||990||81.6||7.6||0||7.6||56|
|3.00 tablespoon mayonnaise||281||30.9||0.2||0||0.2||0.4|
|0.50 cup hot sauce||13||0.4||2||0.3||1.7||0.6|
|3.00 tablespoon blue cheese||89||7.3||0.6||0||0.6||5.4|
|15.00 ounce romaine lettuce||72||1.3||14||8.9||5.1||5.2|
|Per Serving (/6)||383||23.1||7.6||2.5||5.1||35.2|