I’ve been seeing more and more people on the keto diet posting their recipes for fat bombs. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and throw mine up too!
Since it’s Fall, I decided a little bit of allspice won’t hurt – I love it at this time a year. Talk about quick and easy, this recipe combines chocolate and peanut butter – one of the best combinations in existence. It practically makes my mouth water every time I think of it. Add in a dash of allspice, and you’ve got yourself a tasty treat when you’re lacking in fats.
I ate half last night and it tasted great, but I didn’t have enough room in my macros to eat the whole thing. I tossed the other half in my coffee this morning and it was fantastic. Granted, it didn’t melt all the way like I planned, it worked out pretty well. The last few sips were filled with tiny peanut butter lumps, but a bit of swishing around in my mouth just added to the delicacy.
As most of you are lovers of peanut butter and chocolate, I think you’ll love this one. You might know by now I cook for myself most of the time, so I made this into a single serving. I don’t eat sweets that often, so I will rarely make things like this in bulk. If you want to – just scale up the recipe in proportion about 5-6 times. This yielded 2 servings.
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Allspice
- 4-5 Drops Liquid Sucralose
1. Gather all your ingredients together. Last time I went to the shop, they didn’t have Hershey’s All Natural Cocoa, so I opted with this. If you have the chance to not use Ghiradelli – I recommend it. It’s a bit more expensive and it has more carbs.
2. Put your 2 Tbsp. peanut butter into a cup or mold.
3. Add your 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil.
4. Pour in 1 Tbsp. Heavy Cream.
5. Measure out 1 tsp. of cocoa powder and 1/4 tsp. of allspice – add it to the mixture.
6. Stir it well.
7. Hm, it’s a bit messy, so let’s clean up the sides so after it is frozen, it will pop out easier.
8. Stick it in your freezer for about 2 hours.
You can cut this in half, or eat the whole thing. The macros from half of the “puck” is: 193 Calories, 18.5g Fat, 2.5g Net Carbs, 3.5g Protein.
|Allspice Fall Fat Bombs||Calories||Fats (g)||Carbs (g)||Fiber (g)||Net Carbs (g)||Protein (g)|
|2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter||210||17||6||2||4||7|
|1 Tbsp Heavy Cream||50||6||0||0||0||0|
|1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil||120||14||0||0||0||0|
|1 tsp. Cocoa Powder||5||0||1||0||1||0|