2 weeks and no success as yet

Hi i have been on keto for 2 weeks i only cook keto recipes and i havn't had any change in weight or cm..it's a bit disapointing but i am still trying as i believe this program will work for as a lifestyle change.....all i can think of is when i eat my first keto meal cheese bacon 2 egg omelette i am full for the rest of the day and struggle to even want any dinner at all . I have keto dessert 2 to 3 times a week .. i drink heaps water and have 3 coffee and milk a day i have had alcohol but only the suggestions on the keto program i just feel frustrated as everyone else seems to be doing so well from day 1 and i am still so tired HELP

That seams a bit odd that you haven't seen any movement. However, unless you are using almond milk or another sugar free milk, milk is high in carbs (sugars). I have gone straight to black with a packet of stevia. A little MCT oil in the morning adds a little to it, but not really for flavor. Have you considered mixing intermittent fasting with this diet? I currently do the 16/8 version.... 16hr fast, 8 hr window of eating. My typical day is 1100 to 1900 for eating and nothing but water or black coffee during the fast time. Are you also hitting the gym hard? Gaining muscle can obviously counter the fat weight loss. Keep it up. Things will come around if you stick with it. I'm down 11lbs in 1.5 weeks with my mix of dieting.

Quote Originally Posted by leelee64 View Post
    Hi i have been on keto for 2 weeks i only cook keto recipes and i havn't had any change in weight or cm..it's a bit disapointing but i am still trying as i believe this program will work for as a lifestyle change.....all i can think of is when i eat my first keto meal cheese bacon 2 egg omelette i am full for the rest of the day and struggle to even want any dinner at all . I have keto dessert 2 to 3 times a week .. i drink heaps water and have 3 coffee and milk a day i have had alcohol but only the suggestions on the keto program i just feel frustrated as everyone else seems to be doing so well from day 1 and i am still so tired HELP
    I also forgot... as most will tell you... drinking "heaps" of water will keep the "water weight" high. High sodium diet will help retain that water. Try to cut back on the water , coffee and milk... maybe they are staying too long.