Come along and savor the last few days of summer that are left with me! Sit back, relax, and pour yourself a fruity and refreshing smoothie. Here’s a great way to get all the delicious fruity flavors you crave into a keto-fied treat, that will leave you wanting more — and not feeling guilty if you indulge in more than one!
Shakes and smoothies are something that most of us are missing out on when it comes to keto. We’re not allowed all of the super colorful fruits and flavors that go in, but we can recreate them! If you missed out on the other shakes and smoothies that were posted this week, take a look below:
- Peanut Butter Caramel Milkshake
- Blueberry Banana Bread Smoothie
- McKeto Strawberry Milkshake
- Cucumber Spinach Smoothie
- Blackberry Chocolate Shake
Feel free to sub out almond milk for the coconut milk – just keep in mind that almond milk is slightly more watery and it may end up with a less thick smoothie when you finish. If you’re wondering about where I got the fruit extracts, you can grab them on Amazon as a set. They’re an awesome way to finish off a dessert or smoothie without adding all of those extra carbs!
What are your favorite flavors in a tropical smoothie? Let us know in the comments below!
Yields 1 Serving of Keto Tropical Smoothie
- 7 Ice Cubes
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp. Golden Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tbsp. MCT Oil
- 20 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 tsp. Mango Extract
- 1/4 tsp. Blueberry Extract
- 1/4 tsp. Banana Extract
You can get the extracts as a set on Amazon.
1. Put all of the ingredients inside of your blender and wait a few minutes while the flax meal soaks up some of the moisture. I’m using a Ninja Blender with Mini Ninja attachment.
2. Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes or until consistency is thickened.
5. Pour out on a hot day, sit back, and enjoy!
This makes 1 Keto Tropical Smoothie. For the whole thing, it comes out to be 352 Calories, 31g Fats, 3g Net Carbs, and 5g Protein.
|Keto Tropical Smoothie
||Calories||Fats (g)||Carbs (g)||Fiber (g)||Net Carbs (g)||Protein (g)|
|7 Ice Cubes||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3/4 cup Coconut Milk||34||3||2||1||1||0|
|1/4 cup Sour Cream||120||10||2||0||2||2|
|2 tbsp. Golden Flax||60||4||4||4||0||3|
|1 tbsp. MCT Oil||130||14||0||0||0||0|
|1/2 tsp. Mango Extract||4||0||0||0||0||0|
|1/4 tsp. Blueberry Extract||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|1/4 tsp. Banana Extract||2||0||0||0||0||0|